EMAC is a professional society for people involved or interested in marketing theory and research.
Its aims are to serve as the core of a communication network for disseminating information and promoting international exchange in the field of marketing. Membership is open to individuals from Europe and elsewhere.
At present, the Academy has over 1000 members from more than 57 different countries in all five continents.
Global Alliance of Marketing and Management Association (GAMMA)
was founded to fulfill following missions:
- Global benefits for members of participating organizations
- Global cooperation among participating organizations
Participating organizations are as follows:
- Korean Scholars of Marketing Science
- European Marketing Academy
- Australian & New Zealand Marketing Academy
- Japan Society of Marketing and Distribution
- International Textile and Apparel Association
Access discussion forums for individual members, post grad students and institutional members.connect now